Thursday, July 7, 2011

Facebook Fiat... or Fiasco?


Yes, the battle between good, evil, and Mark Zuckerberg’s satanic establishment. Not that I have anything against Facebook, but when something crawls out from under the couch and quickly takes over the entire internet, you know it’s the work of Russian spies…

Just kidding on that part, but really- has anyone noticed how insidious this website is? In our computers, our phones, offices, portable devices… it’s everywhere. Beats me, but if by somehow a ninja assassin pops out of nowhere and thinks, “Hey, I should take over the world.” Well- we’re pretty much just as screwed as a census taker when Hannibal Lecter gets hungry.

In other news today, I learned how to properly spell Severus Snape, life accomplishment, oh yes. In fact, it was so great, that I posted said Harry Potter exploit on Facebook as today’s most interesting status. Not as macabre as usual, unfortunately… but certainly it did suffice by means of comical aspect.

Some former posts of mine… and then some:




So you see, all trends begin with something… I think I’ve come up with an idea for my next blog.

No- it won’t involve Hannibal Lecter. I’m sorry to disappoint you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment